Patrick Malone, Adjunct Professor
- J.D. – Massachusetts School of Law, 1994
- B.S. – Fitchburg State University, 1989
- President, Global Medical Supply Inc. (2004-2016)
- Board of Directors, Bay State Logistics Inc. (1998-present)
- Hewlett-Packard Company, Procurement Counsel, Manager and Global Contracts Negotiator (1999-2010)
- Board of Directors, St. Paul’s Catholic Schools Consortium (2006-2016)
- Board of Directors, Leominster Education Foundation (2009-2016)
- Board of Directors, Our Fathers House (2004-2014)
Which classes do you teach online?
Management Theory and Process and Organizational Behavior
What advice would you give to your online students?
Online learning is truly the way to achieve academic success in this busy world we live in. As an online student, you have the opportunity to take a more active role in learning and accessing information than traditional students. The discussion board provides you with the opportunity to communicate and interact with your professors and classmates. Rather than sitting in class, listening and taking notes, you take the initiative to participate in discussions, review course materials and incorporate multimedia into your learning at times convenient for you.
What is the one book you think everyone should read?
The 48 Laws of Power.