Kay Kwahng Kim, Associate Professor
- Sc.D. – University of New Haven, 2000
- Thirteen Published Articles (1999-2017)
- Paper Presentations (1999-2017)
- Editorial Board Member, Editor in Chief and Paper Reviewer (2014-2017)
- Academic Honor Society (1997-2017)
- Professional Affiliation (1996-2017)
Which classes do you teach online?
Management Information Systems.
What do you want your students to take away from class?
To become global corporate citizens, to understand business culture standards and ethics.
What advice would you give to your online students?
Online courses require sharing and synergy, with well-organized, deep knowledge of your results for your future career development.
What qualities make someone particularly successful in business?
Developing a high level of listening, participation, tolerance, punctuality, on-time delivery, etc.
What is the one book you think everyone should read?
“The Art of War” by Sun Tzu.
What do you do when you need a laugh?
Watch a movie.