Joshua Douds, Principal and Adjunct Faculty
- MS in Educational Leadership — George Mason University
- BS in Elementary Education K-6 — Clarion University
- BS in Special Education K-12 — Clarion University
- Founder of Family Fitness 4 a Cause
- Adjunct Faculty - George Mason University
- Co-Published Enhancing Mathematical Learning in a Technology-Rich Environment - TEACHING CHILDREN Mathematics
- Presenter - Learning Forward Conference
In which online program do you teach?
In what ways do you connect with online students?
Blackboard/Video Conferencing/Voice Threads
What advice would you give to your online students?
Make sure you are pacing yourself on all the assignments and readings. Ask your instructor clarifying questions as often as possible. Be proactive, not reactive with all class work. Finally, have a growth mindset that promotes a love of learning!
What is the one book you think everyone should read?
Indelible Leadership by Michael Fullan.
What do you do when you need a laugh?
Call my children.