Accreditation & Accolades
- Fitchburg State University is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
- MBA programs at Fitchburg State are accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE).
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Fitchburg State University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
- Fitchburg State is ranked the #1 affordable school by Best Value Schools for the online MBA in Human Resources Management program (2017).
- Victory Media designated Fitchburg State a 2017 Military Friendly® School
- Fitchburg State online undergrad programs are ranked among the "Best Online Bachelor's Programs" by U.S. News & World Report (2017).
- The Department of Nursing at Fitchburg State is a member of the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) and the Massachusetts Association of Colleges of Nursing (MACN) and has full approval status from the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Nursing (MABORN).
- Fitchburg State is ranked No. 9 for "Most Affordable Online Master's Programs for 2017" by CollegeChoice.net.